Friday 7 September 2012

Change Of Seasons OOTD

Hey Ladies!
Sadly the summer season is coming to a end. Every year this is a hard time for me because I just love the summer weather sooo much! But sadly I can't stop the weather from changing, so it's time to start pulling out my fall clothes.
For fall weather I think of more neutral colors like brown, dark red, plum purple and burgundy colors. What I am looking forward to the most for fall weather is the layering of clothes, colors, and patterns.

Today I thought I would post a quick OOTD with the first of my fall clothes.
I really love the pattern of this top. It reminds me of almost a tribal / native pattern. This shirt is also unique because of the wide "bat wing" sleeves and shorter length.

And now to the outfit!:

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
What I'm wearing:
Top: Urban Planet
Earrings: Forever 21
Bangle: Vintage

I hope you all liked this outfit!
What is one of your favorite things to wear once the weather begins to change??

2 comments:

  1. Love this top! you look so gorgeous - and tanned as ALWAYS! Jealous ;)

    Chloe xoxox

    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous, love the top and the earrings! i'm so excited to start pulling out my fall clothes, love the whole 'layered' look!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡