Thursday 2 August 2012

☀.:July Favorites:.☀

Hi Loves!
Today is a gloomy day, which is not the best start to August, but what can you do right? I cant believe how fast July went by! I cant believe summer is now half over! Its so sad.
But on another note, I have gathered a bunch of products that I fell in love with in July. What I have decided to do for this month, since I do have alot of favorites, I will just post my YouTube video on my July favorites. If you havent seen me tweeting about it on twitter I recently made a new YouTube channel that I am really loving so far, If any of you girls have a youtube channel I would be soooo happy if you could subscribe to my new channel and help me get video views as well! My new channel is: www.youtube.com/user/bellavitamakeupxo :)

And now to my July Favorites!

I would also love to hear your feedback on my first video on this channel! :) What were some of your favorites for July??

1 comment:

  1. great favourites! I am so happy you're making youtube vids! Hopefully one day I will start a channel as well! i love the name of your channel as well :)

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡