Tuesday 29 May 2012

Neon Pink NOTW!

Hey beauties!
Today I have a early post on the new nail art that I have done. At first I wasn't sure how I wanted to do my nail this week, but I am in love with how they turned out! They are super bright and I just love everything about them :)





Polishes used:
- Klean Color in Neon Pink
- L.A. Colors in Sassy Sparkle
- Sally Hansen Hard As Nails in White Tip
- China Glaze Top Coat


Hope you like these! Are you going to be rocking bright polishes this summer?

5 comments:

  1. my mom would love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i love this, so girly and bright!

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I am really liking this as well right now :)
      xox

      Delete
  3. cute nails :) you are amazing at nail art
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for such a sweet comment! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡