Friday 27 April 2012

European Makeup & Accessory Haul!

Hi Girls!
So I've been home from Europe for almost 2 weeks now, and I realized that I haven't done a haul on the things that I got! Because this was a school trip we didnt have a bunch of time for personal-type shopping, but I was able to find some great things! So this post will be on the makeup and accessories I bought while I was in Paris and also in Italy. So lets get to it!


To start off, I got these super cute, perfect for spring and summer, earrings from H&M in Florence, Italy. These were the first thing that I saw when I walked in the store and I fell in love with them right away! They were only about € 5.00!

                                      

Also in Florence, I bought these cute leather bracelets from a vender on the street. I love how these have a boho style to them. These were super cheap. I got 6 for € 5.00!



While in Venice, we found this really unique makeup store called Kiko. The makeup was all super cheap and super pretty as well! I bought this pinkish-white shadow for only € 5.00! And I love it so much!


At the same store, I also picked up some magnetic nail polish in a dark plum color. The magnet I bought with it creates stripes on your nail when you bring the magnet to the polish. I loved the design when I tried it! I also bought a nail art brush, that I am exicted to start to use it. For these items this was only around € 8.00. 

 
                                           

When I walked in the first souvenir shop in Paris, I fell in love with all the pink! Here I bought a pink Eiffle Tower phone chain, a Pink and Gem sparkly bracelet, and super cute Pink Bow Eiffle Tower Earrings. I also bought this adorable compact mirror. I just love this so much! These came to a total just over € 25.00
                               

In Paris I also found this nail file, but what is great about this one is that it is a glass file! Ive been looking for the perfect one for so long, and I figured what better place to get one then in Paris! This was only around € 4.00


Hope you enjoyed the makeup & accessory part of my European Haul! There is more to come to make sure to watch for that!




9 comments:

  1. So beautiful things! Love the Eiffel tower earrings!! :)
    Kelly xx.

    turquoisedreeam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them too! I knew right away that I needed to get them! :)

      Delete
  2. those feather glitter earrings are so lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those feather earrings:}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Arent they just soooo cute! I <3 them!
      xox

      Delete
  4. Love all of the stuff you got! We have exactly the same taste haha!


    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything! the compact is so pretty as well as the eye shadow colour!

    -ariel* xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. the mirror is cute :)
    Cerys ♥
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡