Wednesday 28 March 2012

Minty Fresh NOTW ♡

Hi lovelies!
Minty green color is really in this spring and it's a color I've seen everyone wearing. So this week choose some minty green polish to use for my nail art. :)


This Polish is from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Collection in Mint Sorbet. The color in day light almost has a turquoise kind of color in it, which I find really unique. I decided to add some little designs to each nail to make my nail art cute and spring like. After these pics were taken, I did add some nail gems to the white "exploding" type thing. :)




Are you loving this mint green color this season??




9 comments:

  1. I love mint green
    <3 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty! love mint green nails!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your unique style! I'm new to fashion blogging check out my blog:0)

    http://fashionablefavorites.blogspot.com/
    Let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Ill go check out your blog now :)
      xox

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely nail color, you have very good taste!
    I'm now following you lovely blog via GFC, please follow mine back if you like :)

    Love,
    -Giuliana
    http://www.suededreamsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡