Tuesday 3 January 2012

DIY: Removing Glitter Polish

Hey Girlies!
Tonight I was trying to remove my glitter polish that I used for New Years Eve, and it wasnt coming off! I literally scrubbed one nail for probably 5 minutes to try to remove it! So I searched some ways on how to remove glitter polish, and I thought I would also share this way that I found with you!
If you're anything like me and love glitter polish then you know how difficult it can be to remove it and it can be a HUGE pain.
So if you are having a hard time removing glitter polish, follow these steps for easy removal!

What You Need:
 
Nail polish remover or acetone. Preferably a nail polish remover with acetone in it
Cotton pads
 Towel or napkin since it is easy to make a mess
Tin Foil

The steps are super easy:
1.  Drench the cotton pads with the nail polish remover
2. Place the pads onto your nails and put the tin foil onto your fingers, wrapping it over your nails, to hold the cotton pads in place, and press down firmly.
 
 
If you press super hard onto the nails with everything on it will soak right up.
3. Leave it on for about 10 mins and when you take the tin foil off almost everything is gone!
If there is anything left over it it usually super easy to wipe off!

Hope this helps you out if you are having trouble with glitter polishes!

Follow me on twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/simplychicxox There are always new tweets && updates!

3 comments:

  1. this works so well, i do it all of the time to get off my glitter nail polish!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is incredible! will try next time! I used to have to file off the top with an extra fine grit filer to get it off. terrible...

    <Alma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡