Tuesday 17 January 2012

Another Simple NOTW

Hi Loves!
I would like to say a big sorry for not posting in a week! My school final exams begin Thursday morning, so I have been preparing for them all this week. I would also appoligize in advance if I do not make another post until I have finished my exams. Wish me luck! :)

Anyways, I would like to do a nail post on my nails this week. When I began to do this design I thought it would turn out differently, but I am actually happy with how they turned out. I used a Gold Crackle Polish as tips with a nice sheer white coat over top, with added sparkles to the tips. :)


I could see this nail design worn to a wedding, or some formal event since they look very elegant. They look like they have gold flakes on them :)




Polishes Used:
♡ L.A. Colors: Lush Lavender
♡ Sally Hansen Crackle: Antigued Gold
♡ Maybelline: Snow Bunny
♡ L.A. Colors: Sassy Sparkle
♡ Sally Hansen Base & Top Coat

Next week my nail art won't be anything amazing since I am having my Graduation Pictures taken, so most likely I will just be rocking white tips :)

Remember to follow my twitter for the newest updates!

3 comments:

  1. chic nails!!!

    lovin it!


    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend! :)

    Love your nails, are awesome! ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks hun! Love hearing wonderful comments like yours :)
    xox, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡