Saturday 24 December 2011

Versatile Blogger award

Hey Girls!

Ariel from http://chiclookxo.blogspot.com/ and Gazzy from http://missbeautylicious101.blogspot.com/ awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you so much girls, it means a lot! :) If you do not follow these great beauty blog, make sure to check them out!




So here are the rules:


1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.

2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.

3. Send on the award to bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.



7 random facts:

  • My favorite music artist is Michael Jackson.
  • One of my favourite T.V. show is Glee.
  • I have a younger sister, who is 2 years younger than me, and a brother who is 6 and 1/2 years younger.
  • During this Easter break, I am going to France & Italy for 10 days!
  • I have been a vegetarian for almost a year now.
  • I love to stay out late, but I hate being tired the next day! Haha.
  • I can’t believe that Christmas is tomorrow!!

Here are the lovelies I awarded this to:

Chloe (thebeautycorner.co.uk/)

Ariel (chiclookxo.blogspot.com)

Hannah (life-sparkles.blogspot.com/)

Jenn (imperfection-isbeauty.com)



Gabby (littlemisshopoholic.blogspot.com)
Thanks again girls! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!! And I actually changed by blog address to littlemisshopoholic.blogspot.com :)

    Merry Christmas!

    Gabby <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, good to know because I couldnt find your blog! I will change your address!
    Merry Christmas to you too ♡

    xox, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡