Sunday 11 December 2011

Candy Canes To Christmas!

Hey Girls! Christmas is soon approaching, and I am getting into the Christmas season more and more every day! Tonight I did candy canes and snowmen on my nails for this week's NOTW! I think they are so cute :)

What do you think?...

I filed all my nails down! :(



How cute is this snowman!?

I don't have all the nail polish colors with me right now, but I used a red color by Maybelline New York, and applied Red Velvet by E.L.F. over that. I used my nail art brush with some white polish to draw on the candy cane lines and the snowman! I used a black to detail the snowman. Once I finish that I used Sassy Sparkle by L.A. Colors to add sparkle to the snoman nail. After that I applied my top coat and thats it!



Have a great week! xox,


3 comments:

  1. That's super cute! I wish I was good at nails like you! :D I'm so excited for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, I am loving this! Those candy cane nails look so good girl. I might eat my fingers! LOL Good job!
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog, lovely! :)

    That snowman is adorable haha! I love this candy cane design :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡