Sunday 13 November 2011

Winter Frost Eyeshadow & NOTW & Blog Award

Hey Girls!
So I think winter is officially here! Well where I live anyways! For the past 3 days I have woke up to snow snow snow! I love the weather when you look outside and the snow has just fallen and it looks all fluffy and sparkly!


This is what I woke up to this morning! Looking outside make me want to get a nice mug of Hot Chocolate and lay in bed watching Christmas movies all day! Haha, but unfortunately I had to work all day today and wasn’t able to enjoy doing that.
However, today I was able to do a eyeshadow tutorial using my Sephora Eyeshadow that bought not to long ago. I really love this eyeshadow and the beautiful silver sparkles that are in it make me love it even more.



I used my Tickled Pink by Sephora and Chocolate by Joe Fresh. I also applied some glitter eyeliner on top of the shadows to make it even more sparkly! I did a post on it when I first purchased this eyeshadow and posted a few swatches here. Tickled Pink is a gorgeous frosty pink color with silver glitters, it isvery smooth in texture, has a shimmery finish, and blends so nicely. I absolutely love this shade paired with a darker chocolate brown color.



For my lips, I decided to go with bright red-pink lips to give the look a pop of color! I also added some shimmery gloss over to make the shadow and lips go perfectly together.


For my face


Eyes
§  Two Faced Shadow Insurance
§  Sephora Tickled Pink Shadow
§  Joe Fresh Chocolate Shadow
§  Revlon frosty Gold Eyeshadow for inner corners
§  Annabelle Pencil Liner in Black
§  Annabelle Pencil Eyeliner in Milkyway
§  Maybelline XXL Mascara
§  Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Face
§  Avon Ideal Shade Concealer
§  CoverGirl Liquid Foundation
§  Physicians Formula Bronzer
Lips
§  Avon Naturals Lip Balm
§  NYC Moisturizing Lip Color in Rose Petal
§  Rimmel London Vinyl Stars Gloss in Love Bug
Now for my NOTW, I decided to not do anything too fancy. I used Wet n’ Wild Polish in Caribbean Frost. It looks like an intense forest green color, but when I applied it, it turned out that it is actually a turquoise-emerald green color. And like always I added some nail art to my nails, with some gems, and finished it off with L.A. Colors in Sassy Sparkle as a top coat.
Slowly, but surely, my middle finger nail is growing back!


Lastly, and sorry for this being such a long post! Lol, my friend wanted to award me with an award for my blog. She does not have a blog, but she is very much into the blogging and youtube community. She awarded me with The Stylish Blogger Award:

With this award, you have to say what your style is for this season and whos style inspires you, then pass it onto your favorite bloggers who you think are stylish!

So, my style is like boho, because I love wearing tribal prints, animal prints and neutral colors, but then I also love dressing up, wearing preppy clothes and heels, and accent colors like pink and purple. So I guess my style is like Boho and Preppy – Boho Chic, haha mayebe I don’t know. But I’m sure you girls can see what I’m getting at. My inspirations are Demi Lovato, Miley Cyrus, and also Rose Russo from Youtube ( www.youtube.com/rosebud143 ).

The girls I give this award to are:






Thanks for listening to this loooong post!
Lots of Love to you all!

P.s. Like my Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-Chic-xox/301665986514431 and show your support!

6 comments:

  1. wow thank you so much for the award, it means soo much to me!!!!
    I can't thank you enough :)


    - Sydney xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award!!!
    I like snow but dont like driving when it is snowing.
    Lovely eye look & nails too =)
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send a little snow to New Orleans Maria! HAHAHA Looks great! I love your make-up! A very nice touch of soft, sparkle and shimmer. A beautiful winter festive look AND IN PINK! You did a great job. Hope you're having an awesome Monday! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the award!!! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the glitter that you added to your eye shadow! Congratulations on your award and thank you for awarding it to me!! It made me so happy =) No one has really ever told me before that they like my style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sydney H: No problem! Anytime :)

    Hunter87: True true, driving in the snow sucks :( and thanks :)

    SassyUptownChic: Thanks as well. I would love sending you snow anytime, we get so much up here...and so much cold too!

    Dani: Thanks :), and I do like your style, especially the out fit you wore for halloween (lol), I would love to wear something like that all the time haha :)

    xox, M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡