Tuesday 18 October 2011

Halloween Nail Art Series: Cute Ghost

Hey Girls! 
Today I have another video for my Halloween Nail Art Series! This one is a cute ghost. I had a lot of fun putting this one together!
Now to the video...


Again, if this video doesn't work on my blog here is the link:

I am still new to the whole making a video when doing my nails, so it is still not perfect! Haha, but as I do more they will get better! :)
I would love to hear what you girls think of my video and if you got any ideas for other Halloween designs let me know! :)

I have recently made a Facebook page for my blog, please like it and show your support!

New to my blog? Let me know what you think of my blog, and remember to follow!
Lots of love!
 

6 comments:

  1. That ghost has the cutest face! Girl you are extremely talented. Love that you have fun with it! Great video Maria! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove this! I wish I had your patience haha!

    http://www.thebeautycorner.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Awesome video!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so good w/the nail stuff. I love the happy little ghosts! And the music in the background! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Girls!♡ I loove reading your comments, they make my day :)

    Stay Beautiful Everyone!♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute nails tutorial !
    Thanks for your comment and yes i following now !
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡