Wednesday 12 October 2011

Cute Owl Fall Nail Art

Today I have an adorable owl design --- perfect for Autumn! This is a cute owl design inspired by Cute Polish on Youtube. Her owl did turn out better than mine, lol. I couldn't find my dotting tool until after I finished my owl.
The color I used for the background of my nails, and for the owl was Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear in Mint Sorbet. The white color I used is from the same line in the color White Creme. The dark brown color I used is a Joe Fresh polish in Espresso. 

Owls and feathers are my current obsessions, and doing this nail art made me fall even more in love with them! And I am sure I will be doing this design again, but with a proper dotting tool, haha. 

What are your current fall obsessions?
I am thinking that I am going to do a makeup tutorial video! What would you girls like to see me do? My everyday mascara? Everyday Eyeshadow? Got an idea let me know! I am open to ideas :)



I have recently made a Facebook page for my blog, please like it and show your support!
Thanks to everyone who have been commenting, your comments mean soooo much to me! :)
New to my blog? Let me know what you think of my blog, and remember to follow!
Lots of love!
 
M xox

9 comments:

  1. So cute!! I personally really suck at nail art D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nails! This is adorable! Feathers are also my current fall obsession, along with that 70s boho look. And anything red! :)

    xx Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG'd that is too adorable! And I love the mint, white and brown color combination. Ohhhh look at the eyes! HAHAHA Sweet post girl! I'm loving all the animal skin bags at the moment! Create a video! I love those! :D
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute nail art!!! check out my blog too!!!

    http://ilovemakeup68.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww this is adorable! I love your blog hun.

    http://lucindababydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡