Sunday 25 September 2011

Quick - NOTW

Hey girls! I just wanted to quickly post my nails for the week! I didn't have much time to do them, so they are not that interesting - not anything like last week lol. Hope you guys like them, they are pretty random haha.

I used Revlon nail polish in Downtown. It is a very interesting color. It is a turquoise - green color. 

On my pinky and middle finger I added some gems to them. I find that gems really amp up a nail look. I love using them :)

Hope you like em :)

Let me know how I should do my nails next week....I'm thinking cupcakes to celebrate my b-day (which is tomorrow :)  ) lol.

If you want to request a nail design, or see a tutorial let me know too! 

xoxo,
...::M

10 comments:

  1. very cute! I love this look the gems make it look so pretty..i wish I knew how to do my nails lol I can barley apply one coat of polish without messing up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely nails.I love the polka dot pattern. I need to give that a try :)

    Thank you for stopping by my blog!
    *Cappuccino and Fashion*

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty mani!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a super cute mani! My hands aren't very steady so I can never do cute designs!


    XOXO
    styleworthwhile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!! xo

    Jenn

    imperfection-isbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the wonderful comments! Appreciate them <3
    More great nails to come! :)

    ..:M xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute, love it!

    @CottonCandyINK.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your nails! They look so nice.

    <3, K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡