Friday 23 September 2011

Another Blog Award!

Sorry Girls for not posting for a while, I have been pretty busy lately! This weekend I hope to post some new stuff! :)

On another note, I have the honour of winning two more blog awards from an lovely blogger, Ariel from chiclookxo.blogspot.com! Be sure to check her out, I love her blog, and I'm sure you will too! Thank you for the comments, follows, and support on my blog, It means soo much to me! I am a relatively new blogger, only started a few months back and I love it!

Now to the awards:


Ariel from chiclookxo.blogspot.com awarded
me this, check out her blog!
Here's what you must do:

                        Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them.
Post seven things about yourself. Pass the love to 15 bloggers.

Seven things about myself:

1) I am a senior in high school! weoo
2) I LOVE fashion, shoes, beauty, and nail polish.
3) After High School I would Like to do something with fashion, or be a dietician.
4) I have a younger sister and brother.
5) My favorite colors are purple and pink.
6) I love watching gurus on Youtube! :).
7) I have been doing track and field for almost 10 years! And love it!


Ariel at chiclookxo.blogspot.com also
awarded me this, check out her awesome blog!
Thanks Ariel!

The Rules
Thank and link the person who awarded you.
Write 7 random things about yourself.
Spread the love to 15 other bloggers.

Seven random things about myself:

1) My birthday is on Monday!! :) Birthday wishes anyone!? :)
2) My Favorite singers are Michael Jackson, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga and Demi Lovato <3.
3) My favorite season is Summer.
4) My favorite holiday is Christmas.
5) My Favorite songs atm are Pop the Glock by Uffie, any Katy Perry or Lady Gaga song, and Skyscraper by Demi Lovato.
6) I live in Canada and except for the cold weather love it here.
7) I am a vegetarian.

I am going to put 15 bloggers who win both awards (they are in no particular order, I love them all):

chiclookxo.blogspot.com
thefashion-trender.blogspot.com
foxyladybeauty.blogspot.com
jennaraexoxo.blogspot.com
sharonvuitton.blogspot.com
mixedwithlove.blogspot.com
gabbysbeautybasics.blogspot.com
theglamourgirls1.blogspot.com

Thanks again Ariel! xox

..:Maria xox

1 comment:

  1. congrats honey!
    Very cute blog, i'm following you by Google Friends box hope you'll do the same only if you'll like mine :)
    sweet italian kisses

    Syriously in Fashion
    Official Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡