Monday 22 August 2011

Softlips Pure Natural Lip Balm Review

Today I am doing a review on a new lip balm from Softlips, their Pure Natural Lip Balm. I got this wonderful lip balm from work today, and I knew I had to do a review on it right away! I would have to say that this is now one of my most loved lip balms ever!

 This lip balm has such a smooth texture and when it is applied it glides on so smoothly! The smell of the lip balm is not very strong which is great since I get headaches from strong smelling lip balms/ glosses. I would compare this to my Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness Hydrating Lip Care and say that it feels just about the same. My Nivea lip balm quickly absorbs and leaves a sensationally soft feeling on my lips. The formula has Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter to provide an intensive and long lasting moisture. My Soft Lips Pure Natural Lip Balm has a gentle beeswax formula that contains 100% food grade ingredients. It is gentle enough for even the most sensitive lips. It contains moisturizing ingredients like Shea Butter Oil, Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Aloe Vera Extracts, Conditioning Grape Seed Oil, and Vitamin E to help improve condition lips for a healthy look and feel. This is a great lip balm and i would give it a 4.5/5!
I would recommend this to anyone who has dry lips and needs a lip balm to take them from drab to fab!
Use this lip balm alone, or under your favorite lip gloss!

..:M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡