Friday 19 August 2011

Outfit Of The Day

Today I wanted to share my outfit of the day. It is one of my favorite dressy summer outfits. This outfit is a simple yet classy outfit that can be worn for a day of shopping or to any semi-formal event.


Top from Bluenotes, $12
Crops from Lululemon, $86
George Wedges from Walmart, $15
Chanel Purse. I got this from a friend, so price is unknown
 The Top that I am wearing is a baby-doll type top. I got it at Bluenotes for around $12. My black crops are from Lululemon Athletica, which were around $86. My Wedges are by George which I got at Walmart for $15. I just wanted to say that the wedges are EXTREMELY comfortable. The top leather-like material is very soft, and the wedges themselves are easy to walk in! My bag is a Chanel purse which i got from a friend, so the price and place where she got it from is unknown. However, Chanel purses are easy to find! For accessories, I am wearing Diamond studs, and a simple silver bracelet. Also, i chose to wear my hair wavy to give the look a more dressy look.


I hope you enjoyed my outfit of the day! And feel free to comment! =)

..:M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡