Monday 22 August 2011

Beachy Bronze Makeup Tutorial

Here we go! School is starting up again for another school year! With this shimmery-beachy look, you can start off the school year looking fab!
This look I have created is a beachy-back to school eye look. It is a natural look with shimmery shadows that makes you look awake.This simple look is very easy and does not require a lot of products. To get this look follow the steps below!

The first thing you want to do is prime your eye lids with you're favorite eyeshadow primer. This will just make your shadows last all day and night and will not make them crease.  I used my EcoTools 1203 flat shading brush to apply Gold Rush by Joe all over most of my eye lid. I used my ELF Eyeshadow "C" Brush and used Chocolate by Joe on the outer corner of my eyes. Once that is applied, I used a blending brush to blend the two colors together, adding more color onto my brush where needed. 

 

When I finished with my eyeshadow, I used my Annabelle pencil eyeliner in 73 Black to line my upper lashline. On my waterline, I used Wet 'n Wild 656A White Eyeliner, then lined the rest of my eye with my Annabelle pencil eyeliner. To complete eye look, I used a combination of my favorite mascaras to my top and bottom lashes. By combining mascaras you can see that it creates voluminous dark lashes. If you would like to darken up the look yet, you can add some black pencil liner to the water line and tight line your eyes, which is what I did. Lastly I took a Iced Champagne eyeshadow with a sponge tip applicator, and added this color to the inner corners and tear ducks of my eyes. By doing this with any light color shadow, it brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake. 


For this look I would highly recommend using Joe eyeshadows in Gold Rush and Chocolate. I picked these up at Superstore in their makeup department. These eyeshadows are very pigmented and very shimmery. These shadows look great when worn alone or with any of your other favorite shadows. This makeup look will look great on many different skin tones.
 



 Products used: 

Joe Eyeshadow in Gold Rush
Joe Eyeshadow in Chocolate
Maybelline XXL PRO Extensions Mascara 
Maybelline  Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara
Rimmel London Glam' Eyes Lash Flirt Mascara
Annabelle Eyeliner in 73 Black
EcoTools 1203 brush
ELF Eyeshadow "C" brush
Blending brush
The Body Shop Eye Lash Curler

In the coming school year I will some other natural looks for everyday school looks, as well as more dramatic looks. Hope you enjoyed this look! This look I have worn for most of the summer, and is a natural look that will look great for school!

Let me know if you give this look a try!

..:M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comment! Mwah♡